Monday, May 9, 2011

There are no words ...

I'm hanging my head in shame! I couldn't even remember my blog address at first when I tried to sign in. Ugh! Many apologies. Since I last blogged ... well, we MOVED from Stuttgart, Germany to Fort Irwin, CA. I started homeschooling Ashley and Lexi. Greg started a somewhat CRAZY new position as a Chaplain trainer. I started doing a little writing "on the side" ... and well, life has just kept me too busy to blog! But, I seriously want to TRY to get back into this. So many things have happened that I would like to share. So ... I think I'm going to truly START OVER. Even been thinking of a new name for my "new and improved" blog. So ... in the next few days, everything is going to CHANGE. Change is good, right? Boy, I've dealt with enough of it in the last few months!!!!

No comments: