Saturday, September 6, 2008

We live in Germany!

Over the past couple of years (since we became "army people"), several of my friends have asked me to blog about our experiences ... and life in general. So, here goes! I never really thought I'd have much of interest to say -- but we live in Germany now!!! There is just no end to the "newness" we are experiencing on a daily basis. And, I might add, no end to the craziness, either.

Hopefully, our "Great Adventure" blog will help keep our family and friends updated on our life here at Robinson Barracks, Stuttgart, Germany ... plus, give me an opportunity to go back several months, and share with you all a little of how we got through 15 months of separation while Greg served the Lord and our country in Afghanistan. It has taken me this long to feel like I can write about our time apart with some level of understanding of God's purpose and plan through the entire ordeal. Time and perspective make a world of difference!

Enjoy, friends! And come back when you can. I will do my best to stay on top of this ... and hope you will keep in touch, too.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Loved the pics and reading about your new experiences. I hope Lexi got her birthday card. I always call on birthdays, but I did not have a phone number so tell her that I did not forget. Please give each one a hug and tell them that is from Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Sonny. We had a great time in Savannah and hated to leave, but we had to get home to get busy on the house. Hopefully, you got the pics that I sent to you. Keep us posted on your adventures. Take care.

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

this is great! i love blogs!
good to read more about your lives, too...